OP: Keeping underwear clean?

Hi!
I know that we, women, discharge vaginally some yellowish liquid (sorry, I'm translating it from Spanish).:)
How do you, my dear intelligent women, keep your underwear clean? Also, how do you keep it ready for an unexpected "crazy" night?:p
I'm asking this since I started working in a job where I have to dress in WHITE.....:oso my underwear is white and I can see all the spots, dots, or evidence of this "yellowish liquid" and I don't like it. :DAlso, I'm expecting a special night with a friend after work, so what are your advices about this? And if there are men out there reading this, what do you expect from your partner's underwear after a day of work?????
Thanks a lot dear friends!!!!!! HUGS!!!!

Lokilla

Posted: 23 Sep 23:43

Replies:

Keep an extra pair in your purse.

Brandye

Posted: 23 Sep 23:44

Pantie liners are the way to go
they keep your pearly whites fresh and stain free lol

nuttychick

Posted: 23 Sep 23:44

EEGADS! A panty liner in my boxers....ugh I have felt them against my hand and they see brutal. I couldnt iimagine them rubbing against my testicles :(

Ducy

Posted: 23 Sep 23:45

Similarly, I never found them to be comfortable when tried on "lady parts" either...sort of caused more irritation then worth & then remove them? The adhesive strips leave reside causing you to stick to the undies. Nothing beats to freshen up keeping "baby wipes" [the small travel packs in convenience stores] in a purse and putting an extra pair of undies in a zip lock baggie...you can push/force the air out of the baggie and keep a garment tiny & folded. Use the zip & store baggies intended for snacks foods!

Also these zip lock baggies work well for travel--put them in your suitcase with bras, panties, and socks; release all air out of the baggie & zip. Much more efficient for room in your luggage. Open at your destination & keep one for "need to be cleaned undies"! And while your luggage is in "holding" you can change out of a wet bathing suit; place them in a baggie, zip them, and toss in a purse. :)

sera300

Posted: 23 Sep 23:45

Add a Reply!