OP: Using Condoms On Uncircumcised Guy

Hi everyone. My partner is uncircumcised and it seems like a lot of times when we use a condom, it keeps trying to slide off. I have no idea why cause he is definitely not small in size (in fact he's larger than most than I've been with) but he has to readjust the condom throughout sex. Could this be caused by the foreskin? Also, he does not pull the foreskin back when putting the condom on but instead puts the condom on over the intact penis. Is he doing it wrong? :confused:

Doodlebug

Posted: 28 Sep 08:57

Replies:

Pulling the foreskin back when putting the condom on may help. As a good practice, always "help him in." That gives you a last minute check to insure that the condom is rolled all the way up against him. It takes only a little unrolled to result in a condom left in the vagina - and no protection.

Brandye

Posted: 28 Sep 08:58

Depending upon how sensitive his Glans is when exposed, he may find that by retracting the foreskin, he enjoys greater friction. I recommend that the Glans of circumcised men be lubricated just before putting the condom on. This gives it more wiggle room thus transmitting more friction.

I wouldn't think that the foreskin is a a contributing factor to the condom shifting. You can certainly test this by having him pull out ocassionally to have a look at what is happening. What is more likely the cause is that he is using the wrong size condom. Manufacturers offer them in three basic sizes so next time you are out grocery shopping check out the shelf of condoms and see if there is a better choice.

dancingdoc2

Posted: 28 Sep 08:58

Add a Reply!