OP: Baby oil and condoms

It's funny how you somehow imbibe information over the years! This morning (well yesterday morning now, it's 3:30am here) I was using my vibrator (which is finally working, months after my boyfriend bought it, yay!) and he recommended putting baby oil or something on it, so I did. Then he got turned on watching me so asked if we could have sex.

Just as he was putting the condom on I remembered from somewhere that baby oil can damage condoms, and I told him. So we decided that he wouldn't come inside me, fair enough. Later on when he had left, I saw the condom in the bin and you could see right from the ring to the other side. I thought that was strange but didn't want to pick it up to check.

Then later on I was in the bath and a piece of condom came out of me - a huge piece, about 1/5th of it with the tip etc. YUCK! I am so pleased I remembered that baby oil + condoms = big nono

BUT I am wondering whether I am safe - I've heard that the fluid that comes out when a guy is excited can contain sperm, so that must have come into contact with me. I'm not on the pill or anything, shoud I be worried? Also I have got a horrible slimy gross-coloured substance coming out of my urethra.

Any advice?

(I texted my boyfriend to tell him what happened in the bath and he said I'll be fine because he didn't come. Argh!)

Thanks,
* Evian

Posted: 28 Sep 22:38

Replies:

The fact that precum contains sperm is a good position to adopt; however, truth be told, it does and it doesn't--depending. Semen will not contain any sperm if the guy has recently urinated and has not yet ejaculated. Semen can contain some sperm before ejaculating a second time or more--until he urinates, again.

dancingdoc2

Posted: 28 Sep 22:39

1. Assume that the male reproductive system always has sperm present!

2. Only water based lubes should be used with latex condoms. Because latex is a vegetable product it is subject to breakdown with any of the mineral oils including vaseleine and baby oil. The polyurethane condoms are safe from this.

Brandye

Posted: 28 Sep 22:39

Add a Reply!