Make up sex implies that you're making up to someone of value that you want to hold on to beyond the sex. I appreciate your candor, but it seems you keep getting guys who's only value may be just "for sex"? Never in the heat of passion should the questions of love be suggested or imposed, as they are blurred by a completely different mindset during sex. I only make love with the one I'm in love with, this isn't to say that I don't show the same respect for or not equally value the one I'm with having sex. I don't conflate or even equate love with lust, if a life long pursuit of sexual education has taught me anything it's how to separate love and lust.

I don't do "everything" my lover wants unless we've discussed it and I'm not into the handjob, just a blowjob, quickie and getting off dating. It thins the herd and doesn't leave me with many options outside the wife, but the average lover and I will be together for at least a few dates before making a decision to move forward. "I'm not here to be used or just use you" they'll be told and then if they want to pursue it further it almost always goes well. I like the pre pillow talk for likes, dislikes, wills, wants and needs, anything else just isn't worth the time it takes to give it value!

Posted: 11 Nov 10:07