OP: Wife lost interest in sex at 2 months...

Hi,

My wife is 2 months pregnant , she does not seems to have any interest in sex from past 2 months and she does not allow me to do so, she says its painful.

she always sleeps , she does not even allow me to kiss, she also says her breast is very painful.

is it normal for a pregnant women ? how i should cope up with this.

i love my wife very much so i dont want to force her.

Roddick

Posted: 30 Sep 18:52

Replies:

You are on your own for awhile. If it's painful, then there is no reason to do it. My wife had issues with bleeding due to a sensitive cervix, so that was it for that. We stopped and didn't have sex again until she was comfortable months after giving birth. Small price for me to pay seeing what she had to go through.

With the hormone levels dancing around it's understandable that sex may not be top priority to her. As a pregnancy moves along, some women get very horny. Others, like my wife, not so much. Take it as it comes and realize that this is temporary. As for you "coping"....your part is easy. Relax and do everything she wants.

Buck Naked

During the first trimester of pregnancy, many women lack interest in sex. The pain, however, is an unusual symptom and should be checked.

As a general rule, during the first trimester many women are uninterested; the second trimester, many are very interested; the third trimester is anyone's guess - some women are really interested and others are not at all.

You two can certainly devise some mutually acceptable arrangements. See the sticky on Sex and Pregnancy.

Brandye

Add a Reply!