OP: masturbation not pleasurable

hey, i've tried to masturbate with my fingers and it doesn't work. i'm not feeling aroused. i don't have a removable shower head so what can i do?

Caiti_o

Posted: 24 Sep 03:57

Replies:

If you are not a bit aroused at the beginning, you will likely not become aroused. The fantasy is at least as important as the mechanical technique. Women usually do not focus on penetration as much as surface manipulation.

Without accompanying fantasy, and desire, a shower head or or even vibrator may make little difference. If you have no romantc visions, it is not going to go anywhere.

Brandye

Posted: 24 Sep 03:58

Hmm I disagree with Brandye on this one. I do not usually fantasize when I'm masturbating, I just focus on my own pleasure. You really just need to practice until you find a technique that feels good to you. There are a number of different ways of masturbating, you may have not found what suits you best. Here are a couple ideas of things you can try:
- rub your clitoris directly
- rub the hood of your clitoris
- rub your labia minora (inner lips) together to indirectly stimulate the clit
- pinch or pull at the clit
- finger yourself while doing any of the above
- use an object (like a dildo) inside of you
- reach your fingers inside of yourself to the upper wall (closest to your stomach) and locate your G-spot. Apply repeated pressure as feels good
- rub your breasts
- rub or massage the vulva
- stimualte yourself anally

This is by no means an exhaustive list of things to try, but these are just some ideas of things that you might enjoy. Really, you'll have to find what feels good to you. Then, relax, listen to your breathing, focus on your pleasure, and keep practicing. Orgasm WILL come to you, but you do need to "try" for it, in that you need to practice masturbating and be open to receiving pleasure. I hope this helped!

browneyedgirl

Posted: 24 Sep 03:58

Add a Reply!