Have a full medical. ED can be a symptom of underlying health issues. get the doc to do a blood test for testosterone - you may need a top up s mens testosterone fades with age.
Then get fit. If you cardio-vascular is in good nick then your sex will be better. There is such a thing as getting fit for sex!

Posted: 14 Mar 11:19