i'm 43, and since i beame sexually active at teh age of 17, i have had probably 30 or more 3ways.
Some have been incredible, others have been less than memorable..but all had a few things in common:
1) Remember, its just sex, and don't let emotions get involved
2) You have to be prepared to see your partner having sex with another person and he/she has to as well..
3) You both have to WANT it EQUALLY. If you force your other half to do a 3way he/she wont' really enjoy it and it will cause problems down the road
4) Safe sex of course
5) Don't do last minute 3ways....get to know the other person/s. You don't want to be surprised to find out that he has no teeth, or is a drug addcit AFTER you are in bed.
6) You MUST play with everyone equally! I don'tcare if it's a MFM, MMM, FMF.....everyone's got to get attention or it won't work
7) If you are the couple, you both need to agree on the kind of third u will both be comfortable!
hope this helps!
Posted: 03 Oct 21:58