OP: painful ejaculation

ok, i usually have a very healthy ejaculation.

I can have sex for 4 days straight and not have a painful ejaculation. I can masturbate with massage oil for 4 days straight and not have a painful one.

However if I masturbate with soap in the shower it will either feel a little soar during or the day after, with somewhat painful ejaculation and a generally soar dick...

also, if I do it doggystyle with her I get an intense, better than normal ejaculation which feels fantastic but also painfull at the same time, like there is a lot of pressure. she's tighter that way, that's all the info i have... what is going on..

henry12 11/18/2007

Posted: 23 Sep 07:04

Replies:

> I can have sex for 4 days straight and not have a painful ejaculation. I can masturbate with massage oil for 4 days straight and not have a painful one.

> However if I masturbate with soap in the shower it will either feel a little soar during or the day after, with somewhat painful ejaculation and a generally soar dick...

What is it about guys and soap? I think we tend to consider these bars of cleanliness as manly, able to roughly scour dirt and grime, yet anything with a moisturizer, and scent as feminine. Even if we use an odorless product, soap by its very composition is an irritant, especially to sensitive skin, inner linings like the urethra, and the mucus membrane of the vagina.

Regular soap products with dyes, perfumes, and preservatives, dry the skin and deplete body oils. If you must use soap, consider handmade hypoallergenic Ph balanced products. So, what is a guy to do in order to be hip and proactive? Use that bottle of body wash your wife or girlfriend uses. Got none--a girlfriend? Get your own bottle. "White Rain" products are available from Walgreens Drugstore for about a dollar. Wal*Mart has several other products for not much money. Your local supermarket and other pharmacies have plenty of products to select from. As a cleaning product they are much better for your body than solid products, yet I still do not recommend them as a lube for masturbating in the shower.

If you do not have a prepared lubricant handy and are in dire! need, you can use a drop or two of hair conditioner and water, like your wet hand.

> also, if I do it doggystyle with her I get an intense, better than normal ejaculation which feels fantastic but also painfull at the same time, like there is a lot of pressure. she's tighter that way, that's all the info i have... what is going on.

Are you using soap as a lubricant for intercourse? If so, STOP! You do not want to get any soap inside her, nor do you want any inside your urethra.

As for the soreness due to intercourse, we need more information. Even if she is producing lots of mucus, it must be distributed all around the vaginal opening so there are no dry spots. Your finger can ensure this. In addition, make sure your penis is lubricated, either from precum, some of her juices, and/or a regular lube.

dancingdoc2

Posted: 23 Sep 07:04

thanks...

um we r in our early 20's so we don't need any lube or anything

I rarely use soap because it irritates me i figured it was because of what was in it.

now normal intercourse doesn't irritate me, i usually don't get as powerful an ejaculation as i do when i'm masturbating with ky jelly, but that's about it maybe.

but doggystyle i get the same powerful erection, but its a little painful. that's the only time its painful! though i do think i have a sensitive member, if i try to masturbate dry or with a sheet or something it will get very sensitive so i have to use ky jelly.

so ky jelly or missionary are the only things that work best for me rly... just want to know why doggystyle irrates my ejaculation (its only the ejaculation part, i feel like its the muscles that do the ejaculating that are tender at that moment).

henry12

Posted: 23 Sep 07:05

If it is the kind of pain that I think you are talking about, (the inside of the eurethra hurts,)

Then:

It could just be it has to do with perhaps the fact that she is extra tight, so perhaps it is applying more pressure, so it is closing the eurethra, but when you ejaculate it is forcing it open so its getting crushed so to speak.

If it is the PC muscles, like if it feels like they are sorta cramping, then I have no idea. Perhaps you are so worked up ready to cum, (so turned on) that your body is just way to into it! lol.

Ducy

> we r in our early 20's so we don't need any lube or anything

You may not need it, however, a lubricant by its very nature can spice things up. Also, while you may not have encountered it yet, the consistency and amount of vaginal mucus does change from day to day.

> I rarely use soap because it irritates me i figured it was because of what was in it.

Good figuring.

> now normal intercourse doesn't irritate me, i usually don't get as powerful an ejaculation as i do when i'm masturbating with ky jelly, but that's about it maybe.

I tend to agree, however, looking at the bigger picture, intercourse has more to do with the psyche than the physiological. In other words, the high we get from intercourse is mental more than physical.

> but doggystyle i get the same powerful erection, but its a little painful. that's the only time its painful! though i do think i have a sensitive member, if i try to masturbate dry or with a sheet or something it will get very sensitive so i have to use ky jelly.

Ducy brings up a good question. He wonders if the discomfort is within the urethra; I'm curious about this as well and wonder if it is external about the surface of the skin, like the glans, or, with the internal structure. Your feedback is welcome.

> so ky jelly or missionary are the only things that work best for me rly... just want to know why doggystyle irrates my ejaculation (its only the ejaculation part, i feel like its the muscles that do the ejaculating that are tender at that moment).

Let us know and one of us may be able to provide a more insightful answer.

dancingdoc2

Add a Reply!