OP: All Sexed Out?

Has anyone ever dealt with feeling as if they're all sexed out? At first I thought it was my sex drive but I still masturbate quite frequently (2 or more a day). Although it starts as a mental thought before I get physically aroused (as opposed to being 13 and suddenly being hard and needing to relieve myself) I still have the desire and function.

But when I am with my fwb I am so so. I just don't seem to have the same drive with her. It used to be that we would have about an hour of foreplay, an hour of sex, and then several more bouts throughout the night. Now I can't seem to go down on her for more than a few minutes before becoming bored. On average she would come 10 times and id get off 3 or 4 times. Lately its been a 1 to 1. Instead of being able to go hard and fast for extended amounts of time I have been having trouble going for more than 30 second intervals before the fatigue hits. And worst of all, I have trouble orgasming and even stop at some points and just let my erection fade without getting myself off.

Its literally as if I am sexed out. When it comes to masturbating I am good to go...when it comes to sex I just seem to have very little interest..

Ducy 04/22/2011

Posted: 23 Sep 08:24

Replies:

well you said to me that you have been very busy lately whether it is school, work or both. are your workouts suffering as well? masturbation requires much less energy than sex does, especially your described sessions with your fwb. have you considered your diet as well? maybe you consumer too few of something and that affect your energy levels. when do you usually see your fwb? If always at night well you could be just tired from a long day.

or is it possible if you are only having sex with your fwb that youre in a rut the like a couple would be.

big916

Posted: 23 Sep 08:24

My workouts aren't suffering. In fact they are more intense. My energy levels are fine, my caloric intake is if anything higher then what my normal "cut" is. In fact I used to be incredibly horny while in a 500 calorie deficit and while fasting. I'm thinking it may be a rut but then again, I haven't been checking out girls like I normally do. Pretty much been keeping to myself which is slightly odd.

Ducy

Posted: 23 Sep 08:25

You're eating too much. LOL - I know, I know, you don't think so but look at the consequences you've lately experienced.

Either you are bored with her
OR
Changes in your routine have affected you in ways you did not expect and that was mainly in your diet.

Your body is 'distracted' from sex.

EvilEvilKitten

> Its literally as if I am sexed out. When it comes to masturbating I am good to go...when it comes to sex I just seem to have very little interest..

> I haven't been checking out girls like I normally do.

What does one have to do with the other?

Perhaps this is it: Your fwb relationship has mellowed out.

In a normal relationship (that this may yet be) the frequency of sex changes and becomes less frequent over time. That you have also lost interest tells me that she is not captivating your interest like in the past. If true is this because you no longer find her sexually stimulating? Men who do not find a woman attractive (as in "chemistry") generally find it difficult to perform sexually. My recommendation is to analyze this and see if she still turns you on. If not, then she has more than likely become a f w/o b in which case it may be time to play the field and do more dating.

dancingdoc2

and I'm sure people are hoping you're not experimenting with supplements again.

funinthesun

Honestly I'm thinkin doc is right. I have taught her quite a bit in bed but she just refuses to let her "virgin innocence" mentality go. I do all the work on bottom and top. I will eat her out till she cums once or twice but she will give me maybe 2 minutes of oral. I mean she's willing to do things that turn me on (like swallow and such) and is interested in trying everything she can in bed but she doesn't reciprocate. I'm the pleasurer, she just sort lays there and doesn't do anything.

As far as supps I'm not "experimenting". I know what works with me and the only issue I've had since my hardcore sex drive decrease 3 years ago, was a case of gas when I started drinking a gallon of milk a day while on a Milk & Squat routine. But then again that's a lot of milk lol :p. Protein, creatine and I simple multi are plenty safe and is all I take.

Ducy

well there you go right there ducy. i like pleasing a woman like a lot of guys here but having a sex partner that doesn't reciprocate isn't much fun. It was cool being the sex teacher for a while, but now some things need to change to spark your interests. if you confirm that doesn't want to have dominate role in sex then do what doc said and look around for someone else.

big916

Posted: 23 Sep 08:26

> I do all the work on bottom and top. I will eat her out till she cums once or twice but she will give me maybe 2 minutes of oral. I mean she's willing to do things that turn me on (like swallow and such) and is interested in trying everything she can in bed but she doesn't reciprocate.

Your statement doesn't make sense to me, Ducy, please clarify. If I have the correct interpretation, she is doing what I regularly state is not ideal--making love to someone, not with and for someone. FWB or not, it sounds like she is still immature and not ready for full blown interaction with someone else emotionally that will manifest itself in physical interaction. Your question becomes: does she find you sufficiently attractive sexually to want some interaction, or, not. It is the same question I posed to you, above.

> she just refuses to let her "virgin innocence" mentality go.

Perhaps; perhaps she's just not that into you. If you believe there are no longer any "sparks" and the pheromones are no longer flying between you, then decide whether or not to try and solve the "chemistry" between you or move on.

Here is something to think about for the future: long extended lovemaking sessions are great IF you do not make them the rule. She may simply be bored and no longer finds enjoyment spending so much of her day/night doing this over and over. Is there variety in the way the two of you have sex?

Do you communicate? You know I'm big on talking to each other. Express your questions, concerns, likes, dislikes, and especially needs and wishes with each other, whether fwb or lovers. It doesn't sound like you two have discussed any of these things. Why not inquire if she is happy with the way you satisfy each other sexually? Maybe if you tried connecting with her this way there would be a better "connection" both physically and physiologically.

I'm just throwing out "what if's" for your consideration.

Ducy

Face it, Ducy - you're "old meat" to her and she's "old meat" to you. So you're eating too much and are bored as well as boring.

Time to make a few changes, dontcha think?

EvilEvilKitten

Lol sorry doc let me clarify

She does things to turn me on. Like swallowing, and being on top. Yet at the same time she's not really reciprocating in the sense that I do all the work. If she's on top I have to thrust. If she swallows its because I pull out and cum there. I ask her where she wants me to cum and she just says wherever I want. I want some sort of domination. Nothing extreme but, for example, my best friend and I were making out. She literally ripped my shirt when she grabbed me and pulled me across my center console to kiss. It was sexy, self confident, and passionate.

I don't really seem to find this in her. At first I expected it because she was shy but things haven't changed all too much. I'm still always initiating and in control. For instance we will 69. I'm enjoying it and she's enjoying it. She will cum and then roll over and say okay go! Then I'm supposed to get on top and begin doing her. Or we will do it once, then we will lay there for a bit, she will start to get me hard and then do the "okay go" again. Well obviously I can't get it in since she's not very wet. (Just doesn't get wet a second time...normally we used lube but she admitted like 3 sessions ago she didn't like it, it was irritating). So I'm stuck there dealing. With a barely "capable of sex" vagina which as you may no hurts. Then after 15 minutes of trying to get in, I'm finally there, and I start doing the work again. (Its weird she can't get wet through foreplay yet once I'm completely in her then she gets wet again)

The funny thing is EEK we used to meet every other day and go non stop. It wasn't till we started to limit our meeting that I started to lose my drive for her. We were going every week and then I suggested taking a break which lasted a month and didn't help.

She also could very well not be into me doc. But idk if that would be true since she will constantly ask me for sex, and will also ask tod "do it again" several times during our nights. She's even commented a few times that she "hates me" because I have always been right with her. That's why she is so into trying new things. She would be hesitant, and I would find a way to make her comfy and she would do it. She was embarassed about talking dirty and thought she would be terrible because she doesn't like certain words. Like pussy...then after a little bit of nudging, she started talking dirty and using words she hated, yet she was turning herself on (like I predicted with her) so I would imagine she enjoys the fact that I seem to "know" what she likes before even she does.

Oh and yes EEK. I am definitely thinking it! And the good news is that I just started working a new job. Graveyard at the front desk of my gym. Its amazing what kind of girls come. In at 12 and 2 in the morning. And they're not some gym "bunny" who comes in hollister sweats and a sports bra. They're serious into fitness yet total flirts!

I think, perhaps, this was just a self esteem booster since I discovered that I am capable of lasting longer than I thought, in bed and since I seemed to have improved my reading skills since she couldn't tell me what she liked, I just had to go with the flow.

Ducy

Posted: 23 Sep 08:27

Add a Reply!