OP: I'm a heavy squirter

I'm 24 and have recently started having sex with an awesome new guy who is a bit older than me. With other sexual partners I usually come, but with him I actually squirt, and I mean A LOT. Don't get me wrong, he totally loves it and I'm ok with it too. The only thing I don't like is the mess it leaves afterwards. I don't want either of our mattresses to get moldy, and using all those towels is a hassle when we have sex on the floor. Suggestions?

Posted: 17 Aug 04:59

Replies:

First of all, bravo for embracing your ability to ejaculate and hurray to the man who encourages your orgasmic emissions. Women experience so much stigma surrounding their prostatic fluids, so it's always a delight to hear about such a supportive and obviously pleasurable sexual environment.

It sounds like the two of you are leaving wet spots the size of a lake every time you have sex. This can be exciting at first but the novelty can soon wear off as you spend more time doing laundry and less time having sex. Be assured that there's no need to dam the waters; you just need the right products and to ease the clean up of the love juice that's left behind.

When having sex on the bed, consider using a blanket or throw that's specifically designed with moisture in mind. It has a water resistant barrier built in to prevent the gush from penetrating the mattress and save the sheets you sleep on. . Some people still like to use towel on top of it because they find that the material doesn't absorb fast enough.

Another option is to try a waterproof mattress protector. They prevent what's underneath from staining and are usually breathable and anti-microbial. If you don’t mind spending some money, try Liberator's spicy in a PVC material. The beauty of this is that it comes replete with D rings along the edges, and you can easily add in a set of cuffs, connectors and tender tethers, perfect if you're into restraint play.

Here are a few other options that can protect your mattress. Consider purchasing rubber sheets, either those that you can purchase from a kink store or those that you can buy from medical supply store that are intended for bedwetting or people with incontinence. A shower curtain beneath the sheets is a quick and easy solution but you're stuck with crinkly sounds and an uncomfortable surface beneath the sheets. A better, ultra cheap alternative is to go to a hardware store and pick up a roll of very thin plastic that say, carpenters or painters might use. It's as thin as Saran Wrap (cling film), rolls out in big pieces, and can be replaced often if desired.

Posted: 17 Aug 05:00

Now that's a topic in it self. I've never seen ANY real scientific proof of female squirting. Its kinda up there with people who have seen Big foot or those that have been abducted into alien spaceships.... If so...
Where does it come from?
What exactly is it?

Posted: 16 May 22:27

Now that's a topic in it self. I've never seen ANY real scientific proof of female squirting. Its kinda up there with people who have seen Big foot or those that have been abducted into alien spaceships.... If so...
Where does it come from?
What exactly is it?

Posted: 16 May 22:28

To be honest my gf is a heavey squirter. I do squirt but when she squirt's it's like a tap on full sometime's. I love it especially all over me sometime's and yes it does leave a mess quite often but that's part of love making. We sometime's wear adult diaper's (we share the same fetishes) and that normally catches most of her squirt if we are in a bed

Posted: 15 Mar 01:38

Add a Reply!