I've seen people take over 18", but I stopped before reaching that depth / length.
When it goes that deep... it feels more WEIRD than anything, because it reaches the 2nd colon bend.
From the anal opening to the end of the rectum (roughly 5-7" deep), if you train your rectum to take that width / stretching over time, if CAN be pleasurable... based on the person. Main reason is because when it's that deep / wide, it always rubs against the prostate.
The only reason I want to take it to the full 11" with this dildo, is... maybe... the mental thought?
If you're the type that goes for REALLY WIDE (4"+ width) insertion... you'll need a very lose sphincter muscle (anus muscle)... which means you cannot hold very well unless you do a ton of Kegel exercises to keep it strong / closed.
Even so... there is still a possibility of mucus discharge if the sphincter muscles are not closed to keep the rectum from drying up.
I've never gone that far (or will), but this is what happens from what I've heard / read.
However... there IS a major down side to wide / deep anal penetration:
- Because you're rectum is stretched / larger, feces size will get larger == more clogged toilets... =_= *sighs*
Oh... and these are very important tips / advices for anyone into anal play:
- If you have Hemorrhoids, it is best to not do anal play AT ALL.
- Always use Water based lubricants.
- If possible... use "All Natural" water based lubes that are Glycerin / Paraben free.
- Silicon lubricants actually will suffocate the rectum / mucus membrane.
- Oil lubricants contain many toxins / free radicals that have direct access to your blood stream which may cause cancer.
- Always go to the bathroom before doing anal play... DUH!
- If possible... use a Douche with warm water to clean out the lubricant from the rectum after play.
- Always clean your toys / douche with anti-bacterial cleaners before and after play.
- To avoid toy material damage, read up on proper toy maintenance / which lubricants will destroy which toy materials
- IE... Silicon Toys + Silicon Lube == will melt.
- Also... for prolonged toy insertions... use phthalate (pvc plasticizer) free toys to avoid toxic accumulation.
- Before buying your toys... read what materials they are, and what possible toxins they may contain.
- Most adult dildos / butt-plugs contain phthalates to keep the SOFT, and some actually contain toxic heavy medals like Cadmium.
- Start small (1" wide) and work your way up in size / depth... will take many months / years.
- Using a butt plug is always best, because it allows prolonged insertion without the fear of losing it in your rectum.
- If you see any trace of blood, quiet for roughly 1 week, and start all over again from a small size.
- Gradually work up in size by 0.25-0.50" in diameter every 2 weeks.
- To keep the sphincter muscle loose, you'll need to train once every 2-3 days... Any less often, you'll need to start over.
- Always do your Kegel / PC exercises to keep the muscle strong.
Posted: 23 Sep 08:08