OP: Will her high sex drive remain through pregnancy?

Since my gf has a VERY high sex drive, I'm curious as to how we will handle sex while she's pregnant. I don't really like the thought of intercourse while she's pregnant, although oral is no problem, but she says she wants it ALL. I know that it's technically OK to have intercourse during this time, but it just doesn't feel right. I'm unsure of how to satisfy her and avoid what turns me off.

Engage!

Posted: 30 Sep 18:56

Replies:

You should enjoy it. a few months of worry, guilt-free sex and she won't get more pregnant...

Nomyud

Posted: 30 Sep 18:57

I must say that sex with my wife during her pregnancy (after the initial 3 month period) was some of the best sex we have had. Her sex drive wass higher then ever, she experienced stronger orgasms (all which stroked the male ego!!) and was more experimental during this time.

Obviously towards the end of the 9 month term one needs to be responsible and certain positions become increasingly difficult as her body changes but I say grasp this time and enjoy!!

learning

Some women enjoy sex during pregnancy and some do not. During each of mine, I was more likely to rip your face off and make you eat it than to enjoy anything sexual. For me, that's saying something since my sex drive always has been extremely high. There is no way to tell in advance - you just have to go through it.

EvilEvilKitten

My wife and I have 3 children ...... during her three pregnancies she experience different sex drive. I particularly enjoy her second pregnancy, we had sex almost every night and she wanted to try new things too. There is nothing wrong with sex during pregnancy ......couples should share this experience together and its an experience not to be missed. Its different with women during their pregnancy so be considerate and enjoy it

McKay

There is a sticky on Sex and Pregnancy. Maybe you can read it?

Brandye

Posted: 30 Sep 18:58

Add a Reply!